Good day friends, readers and followers! It's good to be back!
Al Ain City Daily Photo turned 3 last November 7, 2012. I was too damn busy that I forgot my blogoversary. Shame!! At this very moment, I don't have a cake to slice or a glass of wine to celebrate my photoblog's 3rd anniversary, but I have these photos to share with you my dear followers. These images were taken sometime in October during my short holiday in the Philippines. These are weeds that I've seen at one of the herbaceous and shady nook of our clubhouse. Hope you like these photos.
On another note, I can say that this year has been good to Al Ain City Daily Photo. Having said that, I would like to thank the following:
- Abu Dhabi Week magazine for the feature on April 26 to May 2, 2012 Issue.
- Gulfnews for publishing two of my favourite photos in XPRESS Readers Photos (May 10, 2012).
- Downtown Dubai-Centre of Now (EMAAR) for honoring my photo as the Best Picture representing crowd in Downtown Dubai Fireworks Photo competition (I loved the prize).
- Each and everyone of you for being a part of my online journey. Though I don't get to visit this blogsite often these days, please remember that you are always in my thoughts. Thank you for bearing with me especially during those times that I hibernated in the blogosphere.
- My family and friends.
- My host country and city.
Above all, to Almighty God for all the blessings. Indeed, this year is a blessing!