I've been wanting to drag my family to T.G.I.Friday's since it's opening at Bawadi Mall and finally did last week before hubby left for Ruwais, Abu Dhabi. It wasn't my first time to dine in at T.G.I.Friday's but it was JM's first. We don't eat out a lot but when we do, I usually stick with my sons' preference. Allow me to write JM's review about the food, place and staff.
1. Colorful but dimly lit.
2. Thumbs up for the coloring pamphlet and crayons though he did ask for extra crayons especially the green and brown ones. It allowed him to count, draw, color, unscramble words, and complete a maze.
1. Tasty and delectable but the wait for food was a bit long. Twenty minutes for a simple Chicken Fingers Meal.
2. Yummy sauce. Enjoyed dipping his french fries up to the last piece.
3. Small portion, not satisfied (and shall I say a bit pricey--oh! that was supposed to be my review...I'll post ours--hubby, Joel and myself, anytime soon).
1. Friendly and communicates well with kids (referring to himself asking for more crayons and the staff was explaining that they run out of green and brown ones).
That's all folks! Are you done Mama? Let me finish watching my favorite movie, okay? I'll get back to you if there's anything that I'd like to add (JM with a big grin).